Yoast News SEO 13.0 – is the addon plugin for Yoast SEO, helps you do all the things that allow you to optimize your site for Google News. It creates WordPress XML News Sitemaps, editors’ picks RSS feeds and allows for use of the standout tag and the meta news keywords tag as well as helping you optimize some of the more advanced XML News sitemap options like stock tickers.
Yoast News SEO 13.0 WordPress Plugin Features:
- Compatible with any sitemap file.
- Manage Google News optimization.
- The News SEO plugin for Yoast SEO provides you with powerful features that help you optimize your site and content for Google News
- More features available so you can further optimize your Google News sitemaps.
- Easily optimize your site for Google News – with the help of an intuitive plugin.
- Automatically generate optimized titles, snippets, and excerpts in Google News
- Have the option of targeting different publications to increase your chances of being featured in Google News
- Works with every WordPress site and is compatible with any theme.
- Easily set up in five minutes with simple steps along the way.
- This plugin will help you optimize your site to appear as often and in the best way possible in Google News and in the universal search results.
- Unfollows the steps of any Google Alerts by posting to your site directly.
- Post more frequently and keep your Google News Alerts under control.
- Use the News SEO plugin to quickly and easily optimize your site for Google News.
- Get your content in front of Google as soon as possible.
- Lessens the workload of coming up with fresh content for your site by giving you a variety of built-in templates that are optimized for Google News.
- Easily customizes these templates to suit all types of news outlets.
- Helpful plugin that will help you optimize your site for news and generate the most shares, likes, and comments from Google News.
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin