WPML Multilingual CMS 4.5.0 – makes it easy to build multilingual sites and run them. It’s powerful enough for corporate sites, yet simple for blogs.. Choose languages for your site and start translating content. WPML comes with over 40 languages. You can also add your own language variants (like Canadian French or Mexican Spanish) using WPML Multilingual editor. You can arrange different language contents in the same domain (in language directories), in sub-domains or in completely different domains.
WPML Multilingual CMS 4.5.0 Plugin Features:
- Building a multilingual site is the first step. The challenge begins when your clients need to run it. They’re going to love you for choosing WPML!WPML comes with state-of-the-art translation management. You can turn ordinary WordPress users into Translators. Translatorscan access only specific translation jobs which Translation Managers assign to them.Alternatively, you can connect WPML’s powerful translation management with a translation service of your choice.
- If you need help with translation, WPML connects you with leading translation services. Conveniently send content to translation directly from WPML’s Translation Dashboard. When translations complete, they appear back in your site, ready for publishing.
- You don’t need to do anything special to create multilingual-ready themes. Just use the WordPress API functions and WPML takes care of the rest. Since almost any theme or plugins that you can find works this way, WPML works smoothly without any effort.
- WPML lets you easily build and run multilingual e-commerce sites with WooCommerce (using WooCommerce Multilingual). Enjoy complete support for simple and variable products, related products, sales and promotions and everything else that WooCommerce offers. Running a multilingual e-commerce site with WPML is simple. WPML shows you which texts need translation and builds the complete translated store for you. Visitors will enjoy a fully localized purchase process, starting with the product listing, through the cart and checkout and even localized confirmation emails.
- WPML frees you from the hassle of editing PO files and uploading MO files. You can translate texts in other plugins and in Admin screens directly from the String Translation interface. You’ll see where the texts come from both in the code and in the site and translate right from within the WordPress Admin panel.
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin