UpdraftPlus Premium 126.96.36.199 – is the world’s most trusted WordPress backup, restore and clone plugin. Hacking, server crashes, dodgy updates or simple user error can ruin your WordPress site. That’s why you need UpdraftPlus Premium Keep your WordPress site safe and install now!
UpdraftPlus Premium 188.8.131.52 WordPress Plugin Features:
- Easy to Use
- Designed to run everywhere that WordPress runs
- Multi-site (i.e. WPMU/WordPress Network) compatible
- User Friendly Interface
- Proven to backup sites of 100GB; file size only limited by Web host
- Automatically backs up when plugins or dashboard themes update and before WordPress core updates run
- Highest-rating backup and restore plugin at wordpress.org
- Backs up files and databases on separate schedules
- Central place to store, manage and disconnect backups
- Backs up limitless non-WordPress files and external databases
- Routinely prunes the number of old backups kept
- 1 gigabyte of free storage included, with the option of purchasing more as and when required
- Supports backup to multiple destinations
- All log messages can be sent to syslog
- Reports time of next scheduled backup
- Conveniently backs up each WordPress entity
- Database backups can be encrypted for security
- Encrypted transport to cloud storage
- “Debug/expert” gives further insight into backup process: option to view a different set of SSL certificates, to turn SSL certificate verification, and to turn off SSL entirely
- All backup operations are thoroughly logged.
- Display status of backups in progress in WordPress admin panel, along with any errors or warnings.
- Reports when backup completes, including file checksums for verification of backup integrity.
- Imports and restores from backups made by other backup plugins
- Further files, WordPress core or any arbitrary directory from the server can be backed up via add-on.
- Databases can be decrypted within WordPress control panel via drag-and-drop
- Restore individual sites within the network (without having to restore all sites)
- Backups made elsewhere can be imported via drag-and-drop
- Backup/restore control panel is placed in the network dashboard.
- Import (where possible) single site installs into the network.
- Search and replace migrates site database upon import.
- Restores backed-up entities from console with one-click access.
- Compatible with WordPress Network / Multisite installs.
How to Install:
- Download the *.zip file above
- Please Login to WordPress
- Goto Plugin Section
- Select Add New
- Click Upload Plugin
- Select the downloaded plugin
- Click Install Now
- Activate Plugin